Friday, December 5, 2008

A Northwest Thanksgiving

I've been up all night writing my Social Research Method final paper and I need to write my Media Law Final Project paper before 1:30pm! Finals are next week and lucky me I have 2 finals on Monday and my last final on Tuesday. Then I'm done until January 5th, 2009! I see Tuesday as my light at the end of the tunnel. Whew! Soooo with it being 5:12am I decided to quickly throw up my pictures from when I went home for Thanksgiving...I really am procrastinating my Media Law paper, can you tell?

Still being on disability since my accident I was able to fly home for FIVE(!) days.
I have not been home for that amount of time in over TWO years!


The Girls:


3 Musketeers:


We're Extremely Normal:



Amanda and I:


A SNEAK PEAK At The Family Christmas Picture:


David Is SO Excited To See Me:


He Enjoyed This, He Secretly Knows It:


We ADORE Our Brother, And LOOK He Even ALMOST Smiled:
(My Momma is one hot momma!)


My Bestfriends, My Support, My Cheerleaders... My Family:


Sometimes You Just Don't Question Robin
I LOVE Dilberts Face, Haha:


Had To Take A Quick Trip To Snoqualmie Falls:


Beautiful:


So--I learned the hard way not to hit the FORMAT option on my camera... I lost several pictures. I paid $30 to download a program that restores the pictures. I was able to recover a majority of them but some of them have weird gray bars in them. Oh what a tragedy. This sadly was one of them.... click on it and view it big... it's amazing:


Besides the Seattle downtown Nordstroms(!), this is my favorite spot in the Northwest:


______________________________________
______________________________________
The day after Thanksgiving we went to Fall City to Crown Tree Farm where we have gone for years to cut down our Christmas Tree! The pictures that follow are from our adventure...

Robin certainly does look completely sane here:

Just a sweet mother-daughter boding moment:


Amanda and I... and my fake glasses to make me look smart (haha):


Sometimes it's best to just walk away and leave Amanda alone:


Amanda having a saw fight with her imaginary friend Kelly:


Daddy Bell and Me:
(every picture I'd take with him he'd look at it and go "oh please that doesn't look like me Amelia! I look like I'm heavy" Oh Daddy-O you're so silly sometimes.)


My 2 bestfriends:


Daddy-O surrounded by the 4 reasons for all his gray hairs on his head:


Amanda making the family decide over which tree:


In record time for our family, without any fighting we picked a tree in under 30 minutes! Usually we end up getting the tree that Dad likes the most and none of us are happy. This time we actually all agreed on a tree!

Robin bewildered by the fact that we actually chose a tree:


Robin and her cute little 1/2 marathon runner booty-bum:


Family friends (I spaced on their names) that came with:


The little girl picked each of us a little yellow flower:


She's dang cute huh:


Daddy loves his girls:


Robin and I:


We're big kids now:


The whole fam-bam:


Amanda gave up fighting with her imaginary friend:


The best part about cutting down the tree, going inside and getting warm in the Christmas shop and drinking hot cider and eating cookies:


1 Robin-Wreath: priceless, she looks so cute, I love this picture:


1 Amelia-Wreath: priceless! some things money can't buy:



Tah-dah! Alright 5:59am and I've written .... 2 sentences on my paper while I uploaded those photos... BlogSpot has really gotta work on finding a better way to upload several pictures at once because this is dang ridiculous! You know you're couldn't agree with me any more on that.

Love you all!
Amelia

4 comments:

kelsey said...

I put my money on mom to win in the saw fight.

Susan said...

Those were some fun pictures. Great update!

Thomas said...

I loved this update. Way fun to see all the pics of your fam. -Maile

Thomas said...

Tell your sisters and mom that we are all dying for a Bell Family Christmas letter this year. Those take the cake. -Maile