Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I met a guy in the library... and took him home & shaved his legs.

So last night I went to a study session in the library for a test that I have tomorrow. This pretty cute guy came in and sat down next to me. I think we have spoken to each other once very briefly walking out of class... well we ended up talkin quite a bit through the study session (whoops).

He showed me a text message that he had just received from a friend that asked him if he would want to be a fitness equipment model at ICON the following day and they would pay him $500 but he needed to shave his legs and arms for it. I laughed because this guy wears shorts and flip flops year round. I said "I will TOTALLY help you shave your legs! That would be awesome" he looks at me and said "For real? Most girls wouldn't...I mean are you sure??" After the study session we hopped in my car, ran to the store bought some pink razors and shaving cream and had a good laugh as we shaved his legs in my bathtub... while buying razors we introduced ourselves to each other!!!!

We first used a beard trimmer to trim down the hair...you could already see a difference!


1 leg down... 1 more to go

- He has got some good lookin' legs!

-We determined this was turning out to be quite a chore...

-Onto the arms...

-"HI MOM"

-Introducing Johnny Smooth Legs...


I called my Mom and said "So I went to a study session tonight and took home this really cute guy and shaved his legs." =)

As he was standing there hold up his shorts as I am shaving the back of his thigh he said, "wow I really think this is the best bonding moment I've ever had with somebody since my mission!"

1 comment:

Susan said...

I hope all that hair didn't clog your drain :-)