Monday, November 16, 2009

Golden Nugget

Today I came home from class and there was a box waiting with my Mumsy's handwriting on it! That always means good things...

The little girl, Kate who Robin used to care for, my Mom now takes care of... she was standing next to my Mom when she was writing the note to send to me... so Kate "helped" my Mom make it look "pretty."

(BackSide) I love it! It's now on my bulletin board.

I got all kinds of random things! Bare Escentuals BUXOM BABES lip plumper lip polish, a shoe note pad, a glittery compact mirror, a lint roller (??), a bag of popcorn (l0l), some flower magnets, a bracelet and t-shirt that I left over the summer, and of course a box from my Mother would not be complete without a Williams Sonoma spatula. I'm pretty sure I have about 25 of them! :)

I have the best Mummykins in the world!!!
Thank you Mom.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Kitty=lint roller. I go through them like toilet paper with 2 kitties. Your mom is a thoughtful woman.