Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break

Most people go to some place exotic and fun to relieve themselves for a week, I fly home. It has been the best relaxation I've had in a really long time. Being around my family, regardless of David's bursts of excitement, being around Mummy and Papa Bell is the greatest. One of the best parts, my BESTFRIEND Bonnie is home from her mission and this has been our first time seeing each other since she came home...

We went shopping at got caught up in a random hail storm!



One of my favorite things about the Northwest is the amount of green trees EVERYWHERE!!!



And of course, had to visit my favorite spot, Snoqualmie Falls!




I love my cell phone, all these pictures were taken with my cell phone camera! :o)

More pictures to post after more adventures!

No comments: