Sunday, October 19, 2008

Momma Bell & Halloween

Sorry I am not very good at updating anymore. I feel as if I live in the library while attempting to have a social life. I spend quite a bit of my time in the USU Health and Wellness building since that is where my doctor and physical therapist both are. I just got approved for Pain Management Massage Therapy... sounds pretty nice huh? I start that on Tuesday and I'm very excited.

I was able to see my Mom while she was in town for a minute. And by a minute, that's really what it felt like, a minute. We were able to have lunch together with a few of my Aunts that live up here in Logan...

along with my Grandma Savage. She has Alzheimer's but she is still adorable. She's so cute!


We also got the Savage side of the family together and had dessert at Grandma Savages assisted living home in Logan, last Sunday... I saw Grandma eying my cousin's son across the room as he was playing with the other kids. I grabbed my camera hoping to get a cute picture of them together... I think that the pictures speak for themselves...






I have not seen my Grandma Savage smile in a VERY, very, very long time. So to be able to capture that and see her smile so big, oh seriously, was just such a golden nugget! It was so sweet and I was able to see the Grandma that I once remembered.

. . .

Saturday night my roommate Mckenna and I walked across the parking lot to a friends house and we carved pumpkins! I love being a little kid. I got this retarded pumpkin that wouldn't stand up, he was kinda flat bummed and had to lay on his back... his eyes are meant to be cross eyed with a big goofy smile... however my pumpkin carving skills need some work...



I got this wicked cool new Canon PowerShot SD 790 IS at BestBuy... remember how my camera had an accident with my Powerade bottle? BestBuy wasn't able to save it and told me to come in and pick out a new camera since I had the accident warranty on it! This camera is kinda fun cause I can choose which colors I want to show up while the rest stays in black and white... I am no Darren Clark but hey hey hey look at my awesomely rad picture!



I sometimes wonder if I should have gone into Elementry Education as my degree but then I knew that the kids would be smarter than me and on a daily basis I would feel dumb... but at least I know my classroom would look awesome during the holidays... I decorate our apartment for every holiday under the sun... like I said, I would have been a perfect elementry teacher...













I hope to see you guys all really soon when my back and neck will allow me to drive further than Brigham City without tightening up!

1 comment:

Susan said...

It also means you'll be a fun mom someday.