Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Weekend Wrap Up

This is going to be a REALLY quick update between classes!

* Still on disabilty from work, doctors won't release me yet.
* Physical Therapy down to 2 days a week now, whoop! whoop!
* I have 3 exams next week and I live in the library every night until 10pm

My roommate McKenna and I have decided that when you study sometimes it really is necessary to just make your hair look as crazy as you feel... it really helps retaining the knowledge!



Also Friday night was "White Trash" party and I think the guys downstairs, Matt and Scott totally dressed the part...








(yes... that would be Scott's bedsheets that he is wearing... what weirdo.

And then Saturday night we went bowling... as we were walking out the door somebody jumped behind Matt and pretended they were Matt's hands... kinda weird I know for those who were not there, but for those who were there, you'll remember how funny this was...



Pretty much bowling was fantastic and I think that Holly and ChrisAwesome are the cutest brother and sister duo I have ever seen...



Sunday was Pancake Party in the guys apartment downstairs... no pictures taken.... my camera and my favorite purse ended up being victim to an open container of Gatorade ... ugghhh... my camera is currently somewhere in Texas getting fixed according to the BestBuy dude. *Sniffle* But hey, you could never tell that all these pictures in this blog post came from my cell phone camera... pretty great right?

Okay time to run. Toodles.

No comments: